PHASE 1 RE-OPENING PLAN
The POA staff has been hard at work to develop plans to re-open our facilities and amenities. Following guidance from the state of Tennessee, we will begin Phase 1 of our Re-Opening Plan on Monday, May 4th. Please click here to view the complete Phase 1 Re-Opening Plan and keep reading for a brief summary:
- All dining rooms will seat a maximum of 4 people to a table. Anyone who does not follow these guidelines will be asked to leave the premises.
- Kahite Pub & Grill’s dining room and patio will re-open at 50% capacity. Curbside and takeout service will continue. Hours of operation are 11am-7pm, 7 days per week. The state guidance prohibits bars to open (including bar seating) and live music.
- Toqua Sports Bar & Grill’s dining room and patio will re-open at 50% capacity. Curbside and takeout service will begin. Hours will be 10:30am-7pm, 7 days per week.
- Yacht Club continues to offer curbside/takeout service from 11am-7pm, 7 days per week. The dining room and building will remain closed.
- Tanasi Bar & Grill will remain closed,though the snack shack will continue to operate 11am-5pm, 7 days per week (weather permitting).
- Click here to view the menus.
Operations will continue under the present procedures. The Golf Pro Shop lobbies remain closed for check-in but will be open for limited access for retail activities and by appointment only. Call the Pro Shop to schedule your appointment.
The POA Administration lobby will re-open. The drop box will continue to be utilized for most transactions and individual meetings will be scheduled by appointment only. The conference room will remain closed.
The Welcome Center lobby will re-open. Out-of-town guests will be by appointment only. The conference room will remain closed.
Recreation facilities and courts remain closed at this time. Procedures have been developed and are ready to be implemented once we have permission and instruction from the state. Opening information will be communicated as soon as possible.
The following questions/guidelines will apply to all facilities. Please ask yourself these questions before you leave your house:
- Have you been ill, have a cough or fever, or tested positive for COVID-19?
- Has anyone in your household been ill or tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you traveled out of the State or Country or to a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
A person answering yes to any of these questions will be denied entry to any Tellico Village facility.